Pokemon RP Knights

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

All Aboard the Crazy Train to FREEDOM!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Iota
Admin

PostSubject: Re: All Aboard the Crazy Train to FREEDOM!    Fri Dec 17, 2010 12:05 am

You hear the voice again "Hey don't be like that man. I saw your escape from the palace! Good stuff. Good stuff. Hey, your friend is in some serious trouble, you dig? We want to help! We aren't coming down there yet cuz you'd eat us alive on account of the illusions. Tell ya what bra. You find yourself a round crystal and we'll send one of our crew down to channel psychic energy into it, and heal your pal after your homegirl does her thing. Don't call us. We'll call you. Peace." Shortly after the bizarre message you notice a blazing fire on the ground. It's spreading fast.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Tyra

PostSubject: Re: All Aboard the Crazy Train to FREEDOM!    Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:41 pm

Larry jumped back from the fire and fired a sandstorm to put it out.

So now he had to find a round stone but hey he got that psychic energy for the voices in his head.....if they were even real...if they weren't hey at least he got a snack.

firestone....firestone where could you be
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.theprojectrp.proboards.com

All Aboard the Crazy Train to FREEDOM!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2